Summer is just around the corner, and we are so excited to team up with our favorite small space style experts, Dormify! Dormify.com is a one-stop shop for all fabulous, yet practical, décor items offering stylish, high quality designs to help kids and teens create a space that represents who they are. And we at Summer 365 are all about expressing your best self all. summer. long.
We are teaming up to give one lucky winner the ultimate bedding package to make your camper’s bunk their home away from home! Everything from their comfy pillows to cute accessories are perfect for camp bunks and teen programs. And it’s no surprise considering their Founder is a lifelong camper!
Enter to win the ultimate bedding package by simply submitting your email address here. Entries valid through May 26th 11:59 PM.
Besides having the chicest bed in the bunk here are our tips to make your camper’s bunk their home away from home!!
Top 10 Tips to Make Your Camper’s Bunk Their Home Away From Home
1. Bring your favorite pictures from home – a wall collage or even a photo-pillow will make your space familiar and fun, and it’s something to share with your new camp BFFs!
2. Choose bedding that states your personality and makes you feel happy in your own space. Your bunk is going to be the ultimate hot spot to hang, so fill it with the cushiest pillows, rugs, and blankets.
3. Don’t forget your favorite pillow or stuffed animal to sleep with – everyone does it, you’ll see!
4. A cozy sweatshirt from dad or mom’s signature perfume sprayed on a pillow will give you the ultimate comfort in times of homesickness.
5. Fat Heads of your favorite teams and players, or posters of your ultimate celebrity crushes are a great way connect… who knows, maybe your bunkmate is obsessed with Ariana Grande or Stephen Curry too!
6. Pump up the music! IPOD or NANO (whatever your camp allows) and speakers in the bunk to play your favorite tunes are essential… and for those hot days in the pool? Water speakers! Can anyone say pool party?!
7. Rest hour is the best hour, right?! Good books (get in that summer reading!) and fun magazines with interactive quizzes are a great way to kick back and relax with your buds.
8. Your friends from home are probably having a great summer too – write to them! Gather the letters you get back and hang them up, share with your camp friends, or make into a fun scrapbook collection.
9. No food allowed in the bunks, obviously… but decorate your bed with tons of delicious decorative pillows in the shape of your favorite food or candies.
10. Jacks, jacks, and more jacks… well, maybe there are other games too. But bring your favorite game into the bunk (Uno, Banangrams, Mad Libs) for those rainy days and laid-back nights. Bonding over the silliest things will become your best memories.