February may be the month of love, but we just can’t stop thinking about summer!
Here are the 5 reasons we love summer, and the camps, trips, and tours that come with it:
- Smells like camp spirit: time to reconnect, recharge, and make lifelong friends
- Oh, the places they’ll go: traveling builds confidence, trust, and curiosity
- Do good, feel good: community service trips and charities at camp make summer a meaningful experience for everyone
- Schools out for summer: (but learning still happens!) skills like sportsmanship and teamwork become second nature
- Give the gift of summer: don’t forget, you are giving your child the experience of a lifetime, so enjoy it!
Spread the summer love, and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Summer 365 Counselors